Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crimson Tide is the name of the Alabama Crimson Tide, the sports teams of The University of Alabama. It may also mean:
In art, entertainment, and media
- Crimson Tide (film) (1995), an American thriller
- Crimson Tide (1995), a book by Richard P. Henrick
- The Crimson Tide (1992), a gamebook by Paul Mason in the Fighting Fantasy series
- Crimson tide or red tide, a phenomenon caused by the bloom of an algal species known as Karenia brevis
- Crimson Tide, the high school sports teams of Concord High School, Concord, New Hampshire
- Crimson Tide, the high school sports teams of Columbia, Pennsylvania
- Crimson Tide, the high school sports teams of Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- Edgerton Crimson Tide, the high school football team of Edgerton, Wisconsin
- Crimson Tide, the high school sports teams of Barre, Vermont
- Crimson Tide, the former football team name of Spartanburg High School
In other uses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crimson Tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.