Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up usr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USR may refer to:
- USRobotics, a technology firm
- USR (Guadeloupe football club), in Sainte-Rose, Guadeloupe
- U.S. Robots and Mechanical Men, a fictional robot manufacturer
- /usr, directory in Unix systems, see Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- A variant of the Steyr AUG, assault rifle
- Save Romania Union, a Romanian political party
- USR, "User Serviceable Routine", a common BASIC instruction to execute native Machine code
- μSR, Muon Spin Rotation or muon spin spectroscopy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.