(Redirected from ERU)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eru may refer to:
- Eru (singer) (born 1983), Korean singer
- Eru Potaka-Dewes (1939–2009), New Zealand actor
- Syd Eru (born 1971), New Zealand rugby player
- Eru (soup), a Cameroonian soup
- Eru (vegetable), a tropical African vine and vegetable
- Eru, Estonia
- Egyptian Russian University, in Badr, Egypt
- Emergency Response Unit
- Emission Reduction Unit, under the Joint Implementation of the Kyoto Protocol
- Equilibrium rate of unemployment in macroeconomic theory
- Equine recurrent uveitis, a horse disease
- Eru Ilúvatar, a fictional deity in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Yery a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet
- Eru, a character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.