Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 13:05, 10 Feb 2004 (UTC)
Hi Karen. It may be useful for you to create pages with relatively specific links. "Localized websites" isn't helpful as it doesn't refer to what website this is - the content belongs better on Sina.com (I've moved the links there). Thanks ,and if you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask on m y talk page. Thanks Dysprosia 08:51, 11 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- Secondly, you are not permitted to submit information which you did not write (such as copying information from websites verbatim) - this is because you do not own the copyrights. See Wikipedia:Copyrights. Thanks Dysprosia 08:55, 11 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- I repeat, you are not permitted to copy and paste information from websites, which you have not written yourself. Dysprosia 09:06, 11 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- Please follow the instructions you read on the pages: "Please do not edit this page until the copyright issue is resolved, even if you are rewriting it (follow the instructions below)."
- You should leave the copyright violation notices on the page until it is deleted after five days. If you want to rewrite the page, please follow the instruction on the page. Thanks Dysprosia 09:15, 11 Feb 2004 (UTC)