|Slogan||Play 'em, Race 'em, Collect 'em|
Mighty Beanz is a collectable children's toy line of beans created by Moose Enterprises in Melbourne, Australia. The primary Mighty Beanz game is to race the beans down different types of battle stages.
The Mighty Beanz line was originally launched in Australia at the beginning of 2002 and found their way to United States markets that summer. Five series of beans were created:
- “Series 1” included sixty Beanz (1-60) divided into teams of five, along with a red carrying case.
- “Series 2” introduced seventy new Mighty Beanz (61-130). Again these were divided into teams of five with some beans able to glow in the dark.
- “Series 3” produced only sixty new Mighty Beanz (131-190). This line of Beanz introduced color changing abilities along with a new green carrying case.
- “Series 4” produced another sixty Mighty Beanz (191-250). This time around the Beanz were arranged into teams of three and also introduced a new mega Bean, which was substantially larger than the others.
- “Series 5” came with a new name for the Mighty Beanz called Bean Bodz. There were sixty Bean Bodz produced (1-60) bringing the total number of collectibles to 310. Bean Bodz were divided into teams of four and had interchangeable rubber bodies.
Besides Mighty Beanz, Moose Enterprises also manufactured three Mighty Beanz racetracks to go along with their toys, Ultimate Jump Park, Collision Chaos, and Super S-Bend. Each track came two limited edition Beanz that did not have printed numbers on them making them extremely collectible.
Moose developed a new line of Mighty Beanz, starting with 140 new Beanz which were released on September 1, 2018 they also became smaller.
- "Toying with the world - Business - www.theage.com.au". www.theage.com.au. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- "Moose Enterprises Pty Ltd.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Toys jumping off the shelves". Gympie Times. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- "Mighty Beanz 2010 and Flip-Track".